HIL COOK MAKEUP, HAIR and PROSTHETIC ARTIST

HIL COOK MAKEUP, HAIR  and PROSTHETIC ARTIST
Join Hil and her savvy team on their journey behind the scenes in the world on makeup and hair. Mobile on the go EVERYWHERE!

Ange's fab work for Ashley Fogal

Hi and sorry it has been sooooo long, things have been pretty crazy at the Hobbit and Weta ahhhh!
 My actress Evangeline Lilly, has just gone back to Canada for a break from filming so we have lots of other projects lined up for the next 6 weeks, including lovely weddings :).  I will endeavour to do a bit more blogging while she is away and keep you lot in the loop with what our team are doing while I have a little less gruelling hours.

Anyhow, I thought I would show you a great pic of Anges latest hair and makeup work for Ashely Fogal's latest look book.  I'm sure you will agree that she has done yet again another superb job for our team :)

Check in, in a day or two and I will finally be able to catch you all up with whats been happening, but until then, Chow
Hils x

Hair and makeup for Ashley Fogal shoot by Ange Duncan





No comments: