Eyebrows give a definition to face and grooming them and giving them shape can make your face look cleaner and more beautiful and make your eyes appear larger and more expressive. Eyebrows look best filled in with brow powder or eye shadow. A natural eyebrow look can be achieved by using a brow color applied with a nylon slant edged brush, do soft feather stroke brush movements filling in the brow, then use a clean mascara wand or brow brush to really work over the brow. This application may need another going over until you have the perfect brow desired.
Here are some useful tips that you can make to make your brows beautiful:
- Tweeze only the hairs underneath your brows to shape them.
- Many people have beautifully shaped eyebrows naturally that just need to be defined instead of alteration.
- Tweezing the brows after the shower is much easier and less painful.
- To fill in the gaps in the eyebrow shape, use a color that matches the natural colors of your brows or a shade lighter than that.
- Groom the eyebrows using a clear eyebrow gel and an eyebrow brush. Comb them and pluck stray hairs above the brow line.
- It is best to stick with natural shape usually and seek professional help for first-time threading.
- Calculate the arch of the eyebrows by using the ruler. It should start from the side of your nose to the same line on the outer corner of the eye. The high point should be on the outer side of the pupil.
- Fill the gaps with short strokes of your powder or pencil.
- Eyebrow color should be approximately two shades darker than your hair colour, so all you bleach blonde's, don't go too dark just because your natural brow is dark! Bobbi Brown does great brow gels that you can also use to lighten brows temporarily.