HIL COOK MAKEUP, HAIR and PROSTHETIC ARTIST

HIL COOK MAKEUP, HAIR  and PROSTHETIC ARTIST
Join Hil and her savvy team on their journey behind the scenes in the world on makeup and hair. Mobile on the go EVERYWHERE!

Behind the scenes with fashion pages of Fishead mag

The latest Fishead fashion pages are phenomenal if I may say so myself.  Samantha Hannah (stylist and beauty editor), once again out did herself with her slick styles, as did Tim Watson ( International Photographer extraordinaire) with his artistic eye for lighting and getting the shots just so.
I joined in doing the hair and makeup and together, our wee dream team once again made magic across the pages of Fishead. Our model Zoe, sizzled with Hotness and drew on her acting talents to get herself right into character, in fact she was sooooo good at playing the hot chick that poor Micheal (male model) was getting a bit of a sweat on and who could blame him . Speaking of Micheal, this was his first shoot and for a freshman, wowza, he did fab and I think you will agree he looked fab too! I'm sure it wasn't hard for Zoe to act out she was hot for him.  Kitchen n things lent us their venue for the evening to do the shoot which gave us all the gorgeous nooks and crannies for the perfect shot. Check out the unedited behind the scenes pics below.  Hils x
Zoe has on Nga Waiatas rings on. I got one for Christmas and are my new found love !








Tim Watson Photographer

How hot is this suit. I sooo want my hubby to get one!


Tim doing his thing!









No comments: