HIL COOK MAKEUP, HAIR and PROSTHETIC ARTIST

HIL COOK MAKEUP, HAIR  and PROSTHETIC ARTIST
Join Hil and her savvy team on their journey behind the scenes in the world on makeup and hair. Mobile on the go EVERYWHERE!

We worked at Weta's body art show "BORN"

Today was an amazing day that Nat and I had, back in my old stomping ground, Weta Workshop.
It was great to see all the old faces again, just like de ja vue only everyone is older and has kids now.

Nat and I worked on Weta's body art show, "BORN", which is raising money for Neo natals, a charity that I am quite passionate about being a mum.  We spent the whole day air brushing amazing creatures that would be rithing around in weather balloons, representing a birthing sac. Our airbrushed creatures would be covered in KY jelly and goop and eventually be born from their membrane sac in front of the audience, after being inside the opaque sac for around 5 mins.

I couldn't take any pics as we signed our lives away, but we did take a pic of us outside Weta at the end of the day.

Tomorrow we get to do it all over again. Yay.  I love my job!
Hils x

No comments: