BROKEN EYE-SHADOWS, BLUSH & POWDERS... HAVE I GOT THE BEST TIP EVER!!!
Have you ever had a favorite eyeshadow or your best bronzer break into a thousand little bits and then small bits of powder makes it way all through your makeup bag?? How irritating is it when you buy a new Mac shadow and find its smashed only weeks later, most of you would throw this pot of mess out but I must stop you right there! I have the tip of all tips to repair your pot of crushed shadow.
* Get yourself a small bottle of Isoproplyl ( 99% alcohol) from the chemist, it will literally cost you around a fiver.
* Crush up all the left over shadow into a fine mill of powder in its pot.
* Add a small amount of Isoproplyl to the crushed up powder and mix until it is slightly runnier than the consistency of toothpaste.
* give the bottom of the pot a few taps to get rid of unwanted air bubbles and leave to set
* Isopropyl will dissipate and by the next day you will have you shadow, blush or powder back in its original cake form, good as new.
Try it , it really works!!!
Posted by Hil Cook